I had a X-mas card with gold foil accents that I wanted enlarged to put in a frame.I was assured that the gold would come through somewhat shiny.

He said it would only be a couple of days...he calls a week later. Well, they didn't enlarge the card, just put it on a large background mat & there was no shine! I was pissed to say the least for the price I paid too. He said to give him 15-20 mins.

& he would re-do it. He re-did it alright, it was large like I wanted but no shine what so ever. The 2nd pic. was from my phone & I wanted the pets' head to be enlarged & put on canvas.

Taking a quick look at it in the store, it seemed okay but when I got home, I looked closely & the color was too dark & a white line ran down the side of the canvas. And this guy, Shawn, went on & on as to how he was this big time photographer & how he was going to really work on these projects to make them just right. NEVER AGAIN! Wal-mart does some pretty good work & I should have known better.

I thought I was going to the "pros"!!Yeah, professional bullshitters!

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Ritz Camera. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ritz Camera.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Ritz Camera to other companies on our site.

Comments